Can we count on your Vote?
Bartley Corporation has an award winning entry in the 2015 CFA (Concrete Foundation Association) Project of the Year. The CFA Project of the Year is an annual national competition seeking to recognize the best projects from a variety of categories including small, medium and large residential foundations, commercial and multi-family projects, agricultural works and much more.
The answer to these three questions determines the winner:
- How difficult would this project have been to estimate?
- How difficult would this project have been to construct?
- How difficult would this project have been to turn a profit?
Our entry, project #8, the Clifton Concrete Home, stands out as the only Above-grade home that made it through the nomination process. Here are a few interesting aspects of this project:
- In addition to typical foundation walls below grade, there were 92 linear feet of first floor above grade wall and second floor walls
- Both Thermomass and ThermaEZE insulated walls were used
- The concrete walls were the final exterior finish for several parts of the home
You can read more on the project BLOG.
Finally, we are happy to present a video of the construction process and look forward to your vote.