Founded in 1970, Bartley Corp has become the benchmark of quality in Residential Concrete Construction. We assign one project manager to your job which improves the efficiency and accuracy of the work while providing a single point of contact.
We start with the excavation and the outcome is a job site ready for the carpenters.
Foundation Services (please take me to Homeowner Services instead)
Why choose a Bartley Foundation?
- One person contact
- Complete Foundation Services
- Efficient Production
- Superior Materials and Workmanship
- Knowledge and Experience
- Responsive Service
- All Work is Installed by Bartley Employees
- Flexible to meet your needs
|• Excavation / Demolition
• Walls / Insulated Concrete Walls
• Waterproofing & Drain tile
We start with the excavation and the outcome is a job site ready for the carpenters. One project manager is assigned to your job which improves the efficiency and accuracy of the work while providing a single point of contact.
The Bartley Corporation complements its foundation division with a full service excavation division. All equipment is available by the hour or contract.
The Bartley Corporation provides footing and walls to meet many needs. Difficult radius walls, 20′ walls for a basement basketball court, and the standard 8′ basement wall makeup some of the work Bartley produces. Jim Bartley, vice-president of construction, manages this division by constant field supervision and the ability to maintain project schedules.
Areas of construction are:
• Single family
• Tall walls
• Complex layouts
• Turnkey operation – excavation through ready for framers
• Help guide the homeowner through process
The Bartley Corporation has experience in applying multifaceted waterproofing systems featuring not only moisture protection, but also drainage enhancement, insulation value, long term warranty protection, and application by factory-trained waterproofing mechanics.
The Bartley Corporation is a foundation company committed to customer satisfaction through product quality and timely service, and our complete waterproofing capability serves to enhance the overall integrity of our foundation product.
The Bartley Corporation has crews of 2 to 4 workers dedicated to flatwork. Each crew is equipped with a magic screed for better consolidation and a more level floor.
We provide a full array of site concrete including and not limited to:
- On Saturday, July 25th, the Bartley Corporation proudly accepted the 2015 CFA Project of the year award (Concrete Foundation Association)!! Jim Baty of the CFA presented the plaque to four Bartley Corp leaders during the 2015 CFA Convention in Williamsburg Virginia. If you didn't know, this is kind of a big deal !! …
- Winner from September Concrete here, concrete there, concrete everywhere. This winner in September shows off an impressive underformed slab, columns, stairs, walls, and floor. Thanks for voting! Project: Todd A. Lee Senior Residences at Kennedy Street Location: Washington, DC General Contractor/Builder: Broughton Construction & H2 Design Build The winning customer receives a…
- Winner from August Looking a little like a great Greek building, with corbel like arms, this incredible DC residence wins and will be entered into the CFA project of the year for 2020-2021. Thanks for voting! Project: Residence at Fox Hall Rd Location: Washington, DC General Contractor/Builder: The Banks Development Co. The winning…