Thank you for your interest in contacting The Bartley Corporation. We look forward to speaking with you about your inquiry.
Most inquiries will be read within the next business day and we will reply promptly.
Have a great day!
Ten Reasons to choose the Bartley Corporation
- We are all part of the Bartley Family. We put our heart into our work and pride ourselves on our mutual accomplishments with our customers.
- Over 45 years of experience satisfying customers and building teams. Ask our employees how long they have worked at Bartley, most have worked well over 5 years.
- Your contact is an estimator and project manager team. By having a central office, you can easily get a hold of a real person that can respond quickly with answers.
Attention to Detail
- We review the plans and create a CAD drawing that identifies layout errors before they happen in the field. The CAD drawing is digitally converted to a Total Station Layout file for an accurate layout.
Flexible to meet your needs
- With over 100 employees, every job size is our cup of tea. We can handle all of your work.
- Our pricing is very competitive compared to companies that do not even offer all of the benefits Bartley brings to the table.
- We use labor saving equipment such as stone placement equipment, total station layout and concrete form delivery trucks to speed up the projects. This minimizes our time on the project.
Superior Materials and Workmanship
- Our concrete wall mix contains a water reducer that improves the performance of the wall and has a higher strength than our competition. We team up with the best material suppliers in the business.
- Our competition brings us a lot of work because the jobs are too complicated for them.
Handle All Phases
- We are your foundation contractor for the demo, excavation, footings, walls, waterproofing & drain tile, and concrete slabs. This saves our customers time, conflicts and improves the finished work.
- Company Foundation Robert "Buck" Bartley, his late wife Marcia and brother Tom formed The Bartley Corporation in 1970 with the help of a friendly backer, a station wagon, and a good idea. The Bartley Corporation helped introduce residential concrete foundation construction to the Mid-Atlantic region, and today the multi-million dollar…
- Beards of Bartley Corp 2016 Introducing Mr. March: Andy Bartley Primary Responsibility: Business / Administrative Side Years at Bartley Corp: 7 Years Each month in 2016, Bartley Corp will be showing off a different employee’s beard that was selected in our 2016 Beards of Bartley Corp calendar. If you would…
- Beards of Bartley Corp 2016 Introducing Mr. July: Buck Bartley Primary Responsibility: Founder, Chairman of the Board Years at Bartley Corp: 46 Years Each month in 2016, Bartley Corp will be showing off a different employee’s beard that was selected in our 2016 Beards of Bartley Corp calendar. If you…